What is it?
CMCA has partnered with numerous parks Australia wide to bring our members affordable accommodation options of just $15 or less per night (conditions and self-contained requirements may apply).
It is becoming a growing trend for caravan parks to offer travellers, who do not require full use of facilities, low-cost options. Many travellers who do not need to make use of a parks facilities, are simply looking for a safe and secure area to park their vehicle.
CMCA has established the Dollar Wise Park Network and have partnered with numerous parks in order to provide those travellers with alternative low-cost options.
There is no set criteria for each caravan park, other than a maximum cost per site per night of $15 (per vehicle per night rate is valid for up to 2 adults unless otherwise stated).
You determine what is included in this rate; it may simply be a place to park, with no power or use of facilities included. You may also determine the conditions that best suit your business, such as minimum or maximum stays, black-out periods, additional fees for use of facilities, etc.
Please ensure members are aware of the conditions that apply during their stay. Each park will vary so it is crucial to identify what facilities are accessible and conditions that apply.
What are the benefits?
- Your park will be listed in our monthly Club magazine, The Wanderer .
- Your park will also be advertised in the CMCA monthly e-newsletter, going out to a database of over 61,000 recipients.
- The Dollar Wise Parks will be highlighted with the use of a unique icon in GeoWiki X, our geographical and navigational app and website that allows members to search for points of interest, such as camping grounds and dump points.
- Your park will be promoted on CMCA’s website, which generates new sessions at an average growth of 40 percent each month.
- Word-of-mouth promotion is also guaranteed via our online forum and regular Club events, including chapter meetings and rallies.
- Window signage will be provided to participating parks to assist in attracting visitors.
We encourage you to consider the vast benefits that are available to parks by joining this network and hope to work with you to promote your park to CMCA members in the near future.